ELEMENT 4.0 ALUMINUM RIFLE CHASSIS
The new Element 4.0 chassis system is the ultimate culmination of function, flexibility, and price. Whether your needs call for a hunting, target, or precision rifle competition, the Element 4.0 covers all your bases. The all-aluminum construction allows utmost strength and design simplicity, with a starting weight of 22 ounces for the chassis. Now featuring a built-in bubble level, and the RRS 1.5" Dovetail (Arca-Swiss) machined into the forend. The universal nature of this chassis allows the user to configure the chassis setup to over 8 lbs if desired.
ELEMENT 4.0 RIFLE CHASSIS SPECS
- Machined from solid 6061 T-6 billet aluminum
- Multi-point radial cut inlet eliminates the need for traditional V-Block or Glass Bedding
- MLOK™ compatible forend
- Integrated detachable box magazine system (Magazine sold separately)
- Utilizes AICS pattern magazines
- Compatible with factory and aftermarket trigger systems
- Weight starts at 22 ounces, varies slightly based on inlet (Not including buttstock or grip)
** Expect extended lead times due to the popularity of this product. As of 12/14/21 lead times are 14-20 weeks on all Chassis orders.We appreciate your patience **
Element 4.0 Magnesium
The Element 4.0 Magnesium is an ultra-lightweight modular hunting rifle chassis designed for the backcountry hunter. The standalone chassis, without buttstock or grip, can weigh only 16 oz depending on the action inlet. When configured with a carbon fiber buttstock and carbon fiber grip the system weight is just 28 oz. This ultralight configuration is the first rifle chassis system in the world to weigh under 2 lbs! Now featured with a built-in bubble level, and machined in RRS 1.5" dovetail (Arca-Swiss) in the forend.
Machined from AZ61A Magnesium, the Element 4.0 Mg retains all the strength and durability for which our rifle chassis systems are known, but at a fraction of the weight! This is the ultimate lightweight, modular chassis platform for the backcountry outdoorsman!
ELEMENT 4.0 MG LIGHTWEIGHT RIFLE CHASSIS SPECS:
- Chassis Block: 16 - 20 ounces. This can vary slightly based on the action inlet (Not including buttstock or grip). Feel free to call on specifics.
- Chassis W/Carbon Grip & carbon Stock: 28 - 32 ounces.
- Configured with the TR-2 Buttstock, Ergo Tactical deluxe Grip: 2 pounds 10 ounces.
- Material: Machined from solid AZ61A Magnesium.
- Arca-Swiss/RSS Railing: Integrated Arca-Swiss/RSS railing into the bottom forend.
- M-LOK Compatible: Yes, the Element 4.0 chassis system is M-LOK compatible.
- Detachable Magazines: Yes, the Element 4.0 chassis system comes standard with an integrated detachable box magazine system (Magazine sold separately).
- Magazine Type: The Element 4.0 chassis system Utilizes AICS pattern magazines.
- Bedding Required: No, XLR's multi-point radial cut inlet eliminates the need for traditional V-Block or Glass Bedding
- Accepts AR Style flat top grips and AR-style buttstock.
WHO IS THE ELEMENT 4.0 MG CHASSIS FOR?
- If you are... shaving backcountry rifle weight with lighweight rifle parts.
- If you are... someone looking to drop in their Remington 700 short or long clone action without bedding.
- If you are... a hunter looking to create the ultimate lightweight, packable and modular chassis rifle.
- If you are... heading into the bush and every ounce counts because you need to make cargo weight.
- If you are... looking for the best in lightweight precision accuracy.
** As of 11/21/22 lead times are "ESTIMATED* AT 40+ weeks on all OUT OF STOCK Element Magnesium Chassis orders. This is due to the supply of MG material currently. We appreciate your patience**