*Note: Please contact us for custom Cerakote Color Options*
Leupold VX-5HD 1-5X24MM - Second Focal Plane
At only 13.4 ounces, VX-5HD 1-5x24 rifle scope was built for long days in the wilderness. But it’s 1-5 magnification range also makes it a great choice for competition shooters or tactical applications.
The VX-5HD has everything you need and nothing you don’t. Leupold’s Guard-ion lens coating shed water and dirt, keeping your target clear even when the weather isn’t, while Leupold’s Twilight Max HD light management system delivers the maximum amount of usable light to your eye for unmatched low-light performance and clarity. With the two-turn CDS ZeroLock 2 adjustment (Leupold’s one-of-kind Custom Dial System), you’ll have the confidence to take long-range shots without worrying about holdovers. Take this riflescope out for the day, and you’ll quickly realize the VX-5HD is the lightest, most rugged 5:1 riflescope in its class and will never let you down.
- Finger Click - VX6 Dial System
- Illuminated Fire Dot 4 Fine
- 2nd generation argon/krypton waterproofing: Features our exclusive, proprietary Argon/Krypton gas blend, which nearly eliminates the effects of thermal shock, and reduces the diffusion of gases sealed inside your scope even more than our proven nitrogen technology already does.
- 30mm maintube: The 30mm maintube offers incredible strength and allows for the greater range of windage and elevation adjustment.5:1 zoom ratio
- 6061-T6 aircraft quality aluminum: Crafted from 6061-T6 aircraft quality aluminum.
- Generous eyebox: Get on target faster so you can take the shot of a lifetime. Even at higher powers, the longer eye relief and generous eyebox provides incredible head position latitude, edge-to-edge brightness, and a full clear sight picture that fills the eyepiece completely.
- Guard-ion rain shedding coating: Our Guard-Ion rain shedding coating is extremely durable, scratch resistant, and sheds water, dirt, and fingerprints.
- Pop-up rezero adjustments: Pop-up re-zero finger click windage and elevation adjustments assure maximum adjustment range, precision and insant re-zeroing. The adjustment dials can be repositioned to align with the marked zero indicator of the adjustment without changing the adjustment setting of the scope.
- Twilight max light management system:Light management means delivering usable light to your eye and forming a crisp, high contrasting image. Lens coatings are applied that maximize light transmission in blue and red, and balancing colors to develop the highest possible contrast. Glare is controlled with special mechanical structures. This means you can see antler tines in dark shadows long after the competition has gone home.
- Twin bias spring erector system: The twin bias spring exerts up to 30 percent more holding force on the erector, virtually eliminating erector system backlash and stress on the vital internal workings of the scope, for longer life.
- 5:1 Zoom Ratio: Versatile magnification range offers a wide field of view at low power and precise target identification at high power.