BT65-LW17 Gen. 2 CAL Atlas Bipod
The CAL (Cant And Loc) Atlas Bipods were developed for shooters that do not desire the Panning feature.
The BT65-LW17 mounts directly to any 1913 style Picatinny rail via the included ADM-170-S Lever. It is comprised of 6061-T6 aluminum that is Mil-Spec Type III hard coat anodized and have heat treated stainless steel components. Available in black only. We chose to support a legend in the shooting sports by using the original KMW “Pod-Loc™.” Read how to adjust the Pod-Loc™ lever below.
- Height Range: 5.1 - 9.4" (6.6” at 90°)
- Preloaded Cant: 45 degrees
- Position Button 0.5" diameter
- 5 leg positions: 0, 45, 90, 135 & 180 degrees
- Non-Rotating Legs: outer leg does not rotate around inner leg
- Larger, stronger inner legs
- Weight: 14.57 ounces
- Footprint: 9–12.5"