Element 4.0 Magnesium
The Element 4.0 Magnesium is an ultra-lightweight modular hunting rifle chassis designed for the backcountry hunter. The standalone chassis, without buttstock or grip, can weigh only 16 oz depending on the action inlet. When configured with a carbon fiber buttstock and carbon fiber grip the system weight is just 28 oz. This ultralight configuration is the first rifle chassis system in the world to weigh under 2 lbs! Now featured with a built-in bubble level, and machined in RRS 1.5" dovetail (Arca-Swiss) in the forend.
Machined from AZ61A Magnesium, the Element 4.0 Mg retains all the strength and durability for which our rifle chassis systems are known, but at a fraction of the weight! This is the ultimate lightweight, modular chassis platform for the backcountry outdoorsman!
ELEMENT 4.0 MG LIGHTWEIGHT RIFLE CHASSIS SPECS:
- Chassis Block: 16 - 20 ounces. This can vary slightly based on the action inlet (Not including buttstock or grip). Feel free to call on specifics.
- Chassis W/Carbon Grip & carbon Stock: 28 - 32 ounces.
- Configured with the TR-2 Buttstock, Ergo Tactical deluxe Grip: 2 pounds 10 ounces.
- Material: Machined from solid AZ61A Magnesium.
- Arca-Swiss/RSS Railing: Integrated Arca-Swiss/RSS railing into the bottom forend.
- M-LOK Compatible: Yes, the Element 4.0 chassis system is M-LOK compatible.
- Detachable Magazines: Yes, the Element 4.0 chassis system comes standard with an integrated detachable box magazine system (Magazine sold separately).
- Magazine Type: The Element 4.0 chassis system Utilizes AICS pattern magazines.
- Bedding Required: No, XLR's multi-point radial cut inlet eliminates the need for traditional V-Block or Glass Bedding
- Accepts AR Style flat top grips and AR-style buttstock.
WHO IS THE ELEMENT 4.0 MG CHASSIS FOR?
- If you are... shaving backcountry rifle weight with lighweight rifle parts.
- If you are... someone looking to drop in their Remington 700 short or long clone action without bedding.
- If you are... a hunter looking to create the ultimate lightweight, packable and modular chassis rifle.
- If you are... heading into the bush and every ounce counts because you need to make cargo weight.
- If you are... looking for the best in lightweight precision accuracy.