The new ENVY Pro rifle chassis was designed for precision rifle competition and is a true testament to the progressive nature of precision rifle shooting. We have taken tons of feedback from our Pro Shooters and customers over the past year and have implemented their ideas to give you our most state-of-the-art chassis to date. The new ENVY Pro features more tunability and adjustment than ever before and has even more integrated features to help you get the impact when it counts.
The revised forend of the ENVY Pro is perhaps its most noticeable feature. We increased the width of the forend to allow more MLOK slots and provide spacing for our new thumb rest scallops. These new scallops give multiple areas and spacing for shooters to index their thumb when pinching a front bag. The scallop feature surface area is increased with the use of our Envy Pro side weights and NV hood.
At the front of the forend is a keyed nose piece that allows the shooter to set up with a lightweight aluminum dovetail nosepiece or they can extend the length of the integrated dovetail with a long, steel nosepiece. Moving to the inside of the chassis, you will find provisions for tunable internal steel weights. Not only will this allow the shooter to add weight to their system, but also help find the perfect balance point.
The new ENVY Pro rifle chassis retains previous features such as the full-length ARCA/RRS dovetail, integrated QD sling cups, thumb rest provisions, bubble level and more. All this was done while maintaining the superb strength and “deadness” our chassis are known for.
INCLUDED WITH ALL OPTIONS:
- Chassis: Envy Pro Chassis in black
- Stock: TR2 Buttstock - Fixed with 12-15 inch lenght of pull
Grip: Egro Grip
Material: Machined from solid 6061 T-6 billet aluminum
- Arca-Swiss/RSS Railing: Integrated full-length RRS spec 1.5” dovetail (Arca Swiss)
- M-LOK Compatible: Yes, the ENVY PRO chassis system is M-LOK compatible.
- Detachable Magazines: Yes, the ENVY PRO chassis system comes standard with an integrated detachable box magazine system (Magazine sold separately).
- Magazine Type: The ENVY PRO chassis system Utilizes AICS pattern magazines.
- Bedding Required: No, XLR's multi-point radial cut inlet eliminates the need for traditional V-Block or Glass Bedding
- Compatible Triggers: ENVY PRO chassis systems are compatible with most factory and aftermarket trigger systems.
- Chassis Weight: ENVY PRO chassis system with TR-2 Buttstock and Ergo Grip weighs 4 pounds 3 ounces.
- Integrated bubble level
- Accepts AR Style Flat top grips.
- Integrated serrated mag-well barricade stop
- Mounting Provisions for Thumb Rest
- 4 strategically placed Quick Detach sling swivel sockets
- Large flared mag-well
- Fully ambidextrous design
JV COMP PACKAGE ADDS:
Our ENVY™ Pro JV Competition Kit is the complete competition accessory kit for the serious PRS / NRL competitor. The benefit of these different accessories includes but is not limited to tuneability of weight for achieving the perfect balance no matter the rifle configuration. Industry-leading shooter usability on forend accessories allowing the rifle to be manipulated/driven on barricades and props for stability. Modularity for different shooter preferences and many more! If you are ready to be serious about placing on the podium at matches this is the competition kit you need for the Envy Pro.
- Envy Pro - Side weights x6=2lbs 5oz
- Envy Pro - Internal weights x3=1lb 4oz
- Envy Pro - Long Night Vision Mount x1=4.5oz
- Envy Pro - Steel Long Nose Extenstion x1=8oz
- Buffertube adjustable weights x4=22oz
- TR-2 Buttstock Brass weights x2=5.8oz
Weight: Kit adds 6 lbs 2 oz.
** Expect extended lead times due to how busy XLR is.
As of 12/14/21 lead times are 14-20 weeks on OUT OF STOCK Envy Pro Chassis orders. We appreciate your patience **
Not sure it's the right chassis? The ENVY PRO chassis may be for you if.
- you are... looking to build a rimfire chassis rifle for competition.
- you are... looking to build a long range rifle.
- you are... looking to compete in competition shooting.
- you are... looking for a wide range of weight adjustments.
- you are... interested in building a .22 caliber bolt action chassis rifle.